Well, I have been crocheting and frogging for a while – at one point it took me 3hours to frog the shoulder section, which is the largest section.
Last year, I realised it was ridiculous to continue making the sample in 4ply, and as I had a bag of Stylecraft Amor Aran, I should use this instead.
So I made one version, frogged the shoulders again – twice – I just couldn’t make it work properly. Earlier this year I started arranging for testers, but had to stop as the shoulders were becoming the bane of my life.
I consulted with many, many people – all of the stitch groups I go to and then my work wife – Deb – who put me in touch with a wonderful lady called Kristina, who works in the fashion industry, and lives in New York, we did a little bit of to and fro with images and videos and finally we did a WhatsApp video call in Debs shop (Crates of Wool in Ware) so that she could help. What she said is that I needed more sleeve cap height, and armhole depth, along with a couple more hints and tips.