WoollyAway Retreat 2022
Join us on 26th and 27th March 2022 for a weekend of woolly fun: 2 days of crafting and relaxation in beautiful surroundings. With workshops being led by Natalie Warner (natalieinstitches.com), Andrew Kite (yarnwhisperer.co.uk), Diana Bensted (The Crochet Chain) and Deb Cunningham (Crates of Wool).
- Meet after Breakfast on Saturday 26th March
- Saturday morning - workshops with Natalie Warner or Diana Bensted
- Saturday afternoon - Crafternoon - practice the techniques learned in the morning or have a try at some new skills. We'll have knitting, crochet, spindles (for hand-spinning), a rigid heddle weaving loom and more.
- Saturday evening - dinner
- Sunday morning - workshops with Andrew Kite or Deb Cunningham
- Sunday afternoon - show and tell / problem-solving session: work on the projects inspired by the workshops, or work with the hosts to help with techniques learned in the workshops or for advice on other areas of your crafting
- Our mini market-place will be open both days
This schedule is subject to minor changes as we finalise details.